College Applications Just Got Easier
Organize all the requirements for each of your target schools, strategically plan and write your essays, and easily get feedback from parents and counselors.
Universily tracks all the deadlines and details so you can focus on telling colleges your story.
- Application deadlines
- Supplemental essays
- Letters of recommendation
- Collaborate with family and counselors
- See prompts and word limits for essays from your target schools
- Easily repurpose ideas and sections across applications
- Add your classes, test scores, classes, and other information to easily copy and paste into applications.
- Organize the different parts of your My Story into Niches to help your application stand out.
Universily students went on to attend:
Is Universily only for Seniors?
No! In fact, underclassmen may benefit from Universily even more! My Story and Niches can help a student identify areas in which they are interested and then plan out future courses and involvement to support their Niches! We created Universily with the student in mind first, it is designed for a student to use throughout their high school career.
What people are saying about Universily
“Using Universily made actually applying to colleges so much easier and simpler.”
Northwestern University Student
“I wish I had Universily when my other children were applying to college. It makes working on essays significantly less stressful.”
Parent of Columbia Student
“Excited to know this service exists to help students and families in an often confusing process.”
Parent of UCLA student
“I wish I had this for my 4 kids when going through the process of trying to find the best fit and opportunity for each.”